Brand Solutions Partner
Freeda is the #1 media brand for entire generations of women. Inspire, represent and speak to them through unique content and experiences is what we care about the most.
Our mission is to spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change and impact society at large. We do that by promoting women’s achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to passions, cultures and news relevant to young women. We are a team of over 200 people, working across three countries - Italy, Spain and UK, creating content and sharing experiences dedicated to a community of +7m women.
We’re expanding our sales team and currently looking for 2 Brand Solutions Partners to join our amazing sales team in our London Office on a full-time basis. Both roles will report to the Interim Head of Sales.
These exciting roles will drive new business sales revenue across Freeda’s portfolio.
- Lead on new client relationships with brands directly to create advertising revenue through pitching, negotiating and delivering deals
- Advise and develop creative commercial media packages for clients with an emphasis on branded content, partnerships, and social and digital advertising opportunities
- Generate commercial revenue, contributing to major deals and ensuring optimal results from media agencies, advertisers, retailers, and other commercial partners
- Create and identify new digital products, opportunities and partnerships as a result of new entrants, changing technology and/or delivery systems.
- Deliver advertising revenue targets and provide revenue opportunities across all social platforms.
- Develop meaningful and impactful advertising and branded content solutions
- Represent the company at relevant industry and conferences and events
- Collaborate closely with the sales, creative and project management teams on forecasting annual, quarterly, monthly revenue
- manage an accurate pipeline balancing long-term opportunities with short-term wins
- Develop close working relationships internally and ensure ease of access to all areas of the business.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within the media industry, ideally branded content
- Ability to demonstrate business development acumen and account management working with existing and new clients
- Someone that is ready to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong commercial wisdom with the ability to understand the trends of the UK social media market across Millennial and GenZ communities
- Fierce and creative negotiator with the ability to leverage internal insights and data to create a innovative solution
- An outstanding super power to grow new business revenue and develop business ideas
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in developing and building relationships with client direct, agency and internal departments
- Experience in social digital solutions, pricing, inventory control, brand building initiatives, promotion and campaign management
- Strong experience in selling partnerships and collaborations with direct clients;
- Ability to work with the content and marketing teams on creativity, planning output and sales results.
What you’ll find at Freeda:
💛 A stimulating environment where you can grow professionally and personally
🧠 Mental health support - free subscription to Spill, the mental health app
🐶 Pet friendly office, bring your furry friend with you!
🌈 You decide your office dress code on your own: we enhance authenticity and personal style is one of our core values!
🕑 Flexible working hours and 2 days of smart working per week
🛋 Take a break in our social area or in our kitchen
☕️ Free coffee & Fruit in the office
💰Salary sacrifice pension scheme where you contribute 5% and Freeda contribute 6%
🏥 Private Healthcare with Vitality
😎 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
🎗 Charity Day
🚲 Cycle to work scheme & bike storage facilities
👓 Free eye test and up to £25 off a pair of glasses.
- FREEDA UK
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Brand Solutions Partner
Loading application form
Already working at FREEDA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.