Business Analyst Intern
Freeda is the #1 media brand for entire generations of women. Inspire, represent and speak to them through unique content and experiences is what we care about the most.
Our mission is to spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change and impact society at large. We do that by promoting women’s achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to passions, cultures and news relevant to young women. We are a team close to 200 people, working across three countries - Italy, Spain and UK, creating content and sharing experiences dedicated to a community of +7m women.
We’re currently looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join our team in our Milan HQ with an internship contract.
It’s required a strong entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit.
You will closely collaborate with the Central Controller and the Head of Finance based in UK and you will report to our Chief Operating Officer.
- Create dashboards and reports to monitor the group strategic KPIs;
- Produce formulas for new KPIs calculation;
- Monthly Group reporting (P&L), analysis of deviation vs. budget;
- Weekly Cash-Flow reporting (CF), analysis of deviation vs. budget;
- Weekly Sales Reporting (SR), analysis of deviation vs. budget;
- Support Local Finance teams in reporting implementation and monitoring;
- Support to the Head of Finance UK: periodic reporting (month-end closing, cashflow and sales report preparation).
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Management Engineering, Accounting & Finance;
- High knowledge or the English language (both written and spoken);
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, complex formulas, complex dashboards, macro creation;
- Excellent ability to organise day to day activities;
- Collaboration: ability to work effectively within and across team;
- Freedom & Responsibility; accountable to deliver on time, in full, in quality on the tasks assigned;
- Growth mindset: willing to constantly improve personal skills, desire for personal growth and interest in increasing knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND AT FREEDA:
✨ A stimulating environment where you can grow professionally and personally onsite and through Masterclass in the office;
💻 MacBook and devices to help you work better;
🐶 Pet friendly office, bring your furry friend with you!
🕶 You decide your office dress code on your own: we enhance authenticity and personal style is one of our core values!
🕑 Flexible working hours to improve your work-life balance;
🏡 Chance of remote working 2 days a week;
👩🏻⚕️ Additional health insurance to fully take care of your health;
🔮 Free sessions with a psychologist for your wellness;
🍕 Ticket restaurant to boost your lunch break;
🥑 Partnership with delivery services for a tasty break;
🛋 Social area with sofa for your moment of relax;
☕️ Free coffee in the office to give energy to your day;
🌈 Coloured open space to brighten up even the greyest day;
💛 We strongly believe in the power of human interaction and collaboration.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US:
📍Via Morimondo, 18, 20143, Milano
We’re close to MM2 Romolo and Porta Genova or you can easily reach us by lines 2, 325, 47, 98.
- FREEDA ITALY
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Business Analyst Intern
Loading application form
Already working at FREEDA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.